Quickbooks Desktop Account Management
The Quickbooks Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS) lets you to download your product, manage information related to your account, upgrade payment modes, manage contacts on your account, and so on.
It is recommended to make the best use of Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS)
All you need is to visit camps.intuit.com and create your profile with a unique user ID and password. However, make sure to share your email ID or cell phone number on the field provided to eliminate the risk of letting unauthorized access to your account.
CAMPS is highly effective to do the following tasks:
- View and download your product
- Missing products/services
- Change your account information
- Change your contact information or login credentials
- View your history
- Update your payment modes
- Able to know your CVV number
Add an EIN to existing Quickbooks Desktop Payroll Basic, Standard or Enhanced subscription
Needs and Restrictions
- The same registered copy of Quickboos Desktop can be used on the same device to run payroll process for all companies on a sole payroll subscription.
- Quickbooks Desktop Payroll is compatible to a single company data file per EIN. In fact, trying to use several company files under the same EIN and payroll subscription may lead to disruption in the functioning of the software.
- All companies have similar contact information and payroll administrator in order to subscribe payroll
- It is noted that restriction is imposed on each Quickbooks Desktop Payroll service to add the number of companies on a single subscription.
For more details you can get an assistance from QuickBooks Support providers.