Install, Downloads & Updates
The below points will help you to install, download and update the right kind of files. QuickBooks 2016 is not compatible to Windows XP For more details, we suggest you to review the System Requirements thoroughly.
QuickBooks 2016 and Enterprise Solutions 16.0’s system requirements
Here, you will find all the information that you need to know about the compatibility of your PC’s hardware/software and operating system when it comes to meeting the requirements of QuickBooks version.
For QuickBooks Pro 2016, QuickBooks Premier 2016 and Enterprise 16.0
Compatibility of Operating Systems
- Windows 10: All editions including 64-bit. Note: Only QuickBooks 2016 R7 and 16.0 R7 is compatible with windows 10.
- Windows 8.1: All editions including 64-bit.
- Windows 7: All editions including 64-bit.
- Windows Vista: All editions including 64-bit.
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 (SP2) including 64 bit.
Compatibility of Database Servers
- Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008- terminal server configuration, windows server 2003, windows small business server 2008.
- Linux: OpenSuse 13.1, Fedora 20, Red Hat 6.5
Requirements of Hardware and Operating System
- 2.4 GHz processor minimum
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
Compatibility of Software
- Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2014 (V12.0), V11.0, V10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- TurboTax 2016 and 2014
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016
- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Windows Mail, Hotmail, AOL
- Internet Explorer 11, 10 and 9