There is hardly any difficulty in obtaining Mint.com transactions for our product. All you need to do is to initially send your transactions from Mint as a CSV file and subsequently proceed to Transactions page in our product and procure the file.
Steps to Export Your Transactions from Mint:
- Log on to your Mint account
- Click the link Transactions
- Move to the bottom of the displayed page
- Click the link Export all [#] transactions to download a file called transaction.cvs.
Steps to Procure Your Transactions for Your Product:
- Log on to your Quickbooks Self-Employed account
- Click Gear
- Go to the dropdown menu to click Import
- Go to the bottom left of the page to click the link Import transactions from other sources
- Select the cvs file downloaded from from Mint and subsequently abide by the instructions to proceed further.
Tag: Import transactions from Mint, mint and quickbooks integration, upload transactions to mint, mint export transactions, export data from mint, mint export transactions