There are certain sources where you can procure transactions other than your connected bank accounts. However, you are advised to get hold of transactions in a very cautious manner:
- Make sure to store correct critical financial data on the server.
- No server entertains duplicate financial data.
- Always attempt to establish connection to an account as your primal step prior to importing. It extensively prevents glitches, empowers you with the skill to manage your finances, and updates automatically whenever you sign in.
Key Note: It is important to note that you must have a CSV (comma-separated values) file to procure overall transactions. Almost all banks allow you to use this file format to export transactions with ease. However, if you are a user of spreadsheet, you can save or export the file to CSV format.
Steps to Procure Your CSV File:
- Click Gear
- Go to the dropdown menu to click Import
- Select the account where you want to import transactions and then click Import older transactions
- Adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen to conclude the process of data import
- Click Import.